Thursday, June 16, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! It's great to have you here! My family and I are living abroad in Germany. We've been here for almost five years and have loved learning about a variety of European cultures, traveling as much as we can, eating delicious food, and settling in to our new home. We live in a small, quiet village surrounded by farmland and forests. Everyday in Europe, there are many exciting learning opportunities, and plenty of challenges, and just when I think I'm settled, I make a new discovery. This blog will be my place to share what my everyday life in Europe is like and my love for travel.  I would love to read your comments about your travel adventures/dreams or your everyday experiences. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll visit again!

No comments:

Post a Comment